This course will give an overview to passive fire protection. It also considers other areas that interact with passive fire protection and is aimed at all those in the industry who want to improve their competence in this important field.
Who is the course aimed at?
All those in the fire industry who would benefit from a greater understanding of passive fire protection.
The course covers the following:
- Principles of fire
- Human behaviour
- Introduction to passive fire protection
- Fire testing
- Testing evidence
- Third party certification
- Examples of poor passive fire protection
- Roles and functions of fire doors
- Components of door assemblies
- Fire stopping penetration seals, cavity barriers and the building envelope
- Fire protection to the structural frame of the building and flame retardant coatings
- Active fire protection
5 hours CPD
£95 Plus VAT (£114 inc VAT) Delegate has 6 weeks to complete the course.
Click on the stripe checkout link to gain access to the course