This course is aimed at ensuring the delegate has a good understanding of the risks that legionella poses in the workplace.
The course covers the following:
- Health and safety legislation
- The safety representatives and safety committee regulations 1977
- The management of Health and Safety at work regulations 1998
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Notification of cooling towers and evaporative condenser regulations 1992
- COSHH regulations
- HSE approved code of practice L8
- Landlord responsibilities
- Employee responsibilities
- Designers, manufacturers, importers, suppliers and installers of water systems
- What is legionella?
- How serious is legionella?
- Where do you get legionella?
- Who is at risk?
- How do you prevent legionella?
- What are the symptons of legionella?
- Treatment of legionella
1 hours CPD
£20 plus VAT (£24 inc VAT)
Click on the stripe checkout link to gain access to the course