Slips and trips are the most common cause of injury at work. On average, they cause over a third of all major injuries and can lead to other types of accidents, such as falls from height or falls into machinery. This course will go through how to reduce the risk in your workplace.
The course covers the following:
- Who should report?
- Appropriate floor surface
- How do you control the risk of slips, trips and falls?
- Benefits of controlling the risks
- Responsibilities for slips, trips and falls.
- Architect or designer
- Risk assessment
- 5 steps
- Who is responsible for carrying out the risk assessment?
1 hours CPD
£20 plus VAT (£24 inc VAT)
Click on the stripe checkout link to gain access to the course