The course is designed for those persons who have been nominated as Fire Wardens and is designed to satisfy the Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety) 2005. This is a comprehensive course and is designed to provide participants with a greater awareness and understanding of fire and the dangers it poses.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for persons who are delegated as being responsible for implementing the premises evacuation procedure and who may be required, as part of the organisation’s fire routine, to operate a fire extinguisher.
The course covers the following:
- Fire safety legislation
- Understand the responsibilities of Fire Wardens
- Evacuation procedures
- General fire precautions in the workplace
- Nature and hazards of fire
- Human behaviour
- Selection and operation of appropriate fire fighting appliances
- Practical fire extinguisher demonstration
Number of delegates:
Up to 15 persons per course
Delivered on site