.Aim: This course has been designed to give an overview of how to carry out a Fire Safety Risk Assessment in their own workplace. It also gives guidance in the formulation of a Fire Safety Management Plan to ensure that all aspects of fire safety are maintained in accordance with the Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety) 2005.
.Who should attend? This course is designed for persons who are responsible for carrying out Fire Risk Assessments in their workplace.
.Content The course covers the following:
- Fire legislation
- The background of Fire Risk Assessments
- The nature of fire
- Causes of fire and fire spread
- Fire classification
- Human behaviour in the event of fire
- What a Fire Risk Assessment involves
- Fire Risk Assessment procedures
- Coping with the residual risk
.Duration: One day
.Cost For details of costs to deliver this course in house,please contact us on 01832 710770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org